Heathside Lodges is part of Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection, a family run location, enjoying a stunning and secluded setting close to the Broads and picturesque Suffolk coast.
Boasting 10 tranquil acres criss-crossed with beautiful nature trails, and exquisitely enhanced by luxurious log lodges, this welcoming retreat will charm the whole family.
A chic fusion of space, style and comfort, including hot tubs and free Wi-Fi access with a router strategically placed into each lodge for the ultimate signal.
These lodges create a wonderful base for exploring the wealth of mapped local routes by bike or foot while family barbecues are a must, with meats, vegetables and a variety of food and drink options available from an on-site shop open every day, stocked with fresh local produce.
A village pub serving food is just 5 minutes’ stroll away, while the coastal hotspots of Southwold, Aldeburgh and Walberswick unite traditional seaside charm with sumptuous sophistication nearby.
- Selection of board games available
- Nature trails
- Outdoor games/activities
- Quality outdoor adventure playground
- Shop, off licence
- Shop, off licence
- Wi-Fi access is available
Please note: All facilities available for all dates. Charges may apply
Choose from a fantastic selection of stylish and luxurious one, two and three bedroom Scandinavian log lodges all with their own hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower (in family bathroom and ensuite)
- Quality bed linen, duvets and towels
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in each master bedroom
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Large decking with garden furniture
- Communal barbecue area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
"We have just returned from a 4 night stay with the family, absolutely wonderful location, the lodges were immaculate and very modern. The kids had a blast in the hot tub and loved the nature trail, so many places to ride their bikes. The owners were fantastic and very welcoming. Will definitely be returning..."Chris Dobb - April 2015
Book a Lodge
All our Lodges are booked through our booking partner, Hoseasons.
To book a lodge or check availability, please call:
0345 498 6060
Or visit our online booking page